Locally heavy rainfall possible through Thursday.
Periods of showers and thunderstorms can be expected today through. Locally heavy rainfall will be possible.
– Drive with caution. Car may flood in low-lying areas. Ponding on roadways may increase risk of hydroplaning.
– Pay attention to the weather. Monitor the NWS, local media, HCFCD, your local jurisdiction and other official information sources.
– Rain may move repeatedly across the same area, causing a rapid rise on creeks and bayous. However, creeks and bayous are not likely to exceed their banks.
“Turn Around, Don’t Drown” Flash Flooding
– Turn Around, Don’t Drown. Isolated underpasses or low-water crossings may be life-threatening.
– Monitor the NWS, your local media, and other official weather information sources.